Terms of Service for the Global Elliott Wave Coverage (GEWC) memberships.
These terms have been updated and apply from 2019-03-11 and indefinitely into the future, unless superseded by new updates later on. These terms apply to all types of customers & clients, both private and business clients, that are subscribed to the GEWC subscription service. The use of the terms “we” or “our” or “us” in the document denotes EWT Investing and all its personnel. In the text, the terms “membership” and “subscription” and derivatives of these words, refer to the same thing, i.e. the services we offer.
1. General outline and general terms for the “Global Elliott Wave Coverage” memberships/subscriptions with EWT Investing.
1.1 Description of the subscription services “Global Elliott Wave Coverage”.
The subscription services give the subscriber a user account with a specific username and password, which will enable login to the EWT Investing site (https://ewtinvesting.com), and to access the membership-only sections of the site. After login, the subscriber has access to not only the password-free parts of the site, such as the blog and the Elliott Wave Theory guide, but also the following:
– 1 specific page for the GEWC Quick Overview section. This page is updated as necessary and not on a schedule.
– 1 specific page for the GEWC Trades section. This page is updated after every trading day.
– 22 specific pages, one for each of the following: S&P500 (USA), NASDAQ Composite (USA), Shanghai Composite Index (China), Nikkei 225 (Japan), DAX 30 (Germany), CAC40 (France), AEX (the Netherlands), OMXSPI (Sweden), SSMI (Switzerland), FTSE 100 (UK), BSE Sensex (India), MICEX (Russia), Bovespa Index (Brazil), Crude Oil Brent (in USD terms), Silver/USD, Gold/USD, EUR/USD, US Dollar Index, USD/JPY, 10-Year US Treasuries (USA), IDX Composite (JKSE) (Indonesia), WIG Index (WIG) (Poland).
— Each of the 22 pages mentioned above, contain analyses of the market in question, on the Monthly, Weekly and Daily time frames. Additionally, we offer “Daily time frame” commentary on our adaptive channel system, with regards to each market.
— We analyze the markets using the Extended Elliott Wave Theory, as well as classical technical analysis, technical indicators and adaptive channel systems. If there is no clear Elliott Wave situation in any market, we fall back on secondary technical systems.
—- Each of the 22 market analysis sections contain links to 4 charts for each market, they are as follows: Monthly chart, Weekly chart, Daily chart, Daily adaptive channel chart. Each of these files is provided in the PNG format, and requires a compatible internet browser to view them. This however, is an extremely common industry standard file format. It is the responsibility of the customer/subscriber to ensure that his or hers computer hardware is capable of displaying these charts, should the subscriber want to see them.
—– Of the 22 analysis sections, the sections for the S&P500, DAX30 and Gold/USD are updated every Monday, Wednesday and Friday (3x week). The remaining 18 analysis sections are updated at least once per week (Monday to Friday in our jurisdiction), with no specific day of the week specified for the remaining 18 sections’ updates. An update constitutes the following: The analysis text is altered, removed, updated or added to, on any time frame we see fit, as the markets confirm or reject various scenarios outlined. If no significant change has occured on any time frame, we may leave the analysis unedited for that particular update. However, all 4 charts for any given market are updated.
—— This adds up to the following: At least S&P500, DAX30 and Gold/USD analysis sections are updated Monday, Wednesday and Friday/Saturday/Sunday, with the remaining 19 analysis sections updated at least once per week. This translates to at least 28 market analysis update per week, and at least 112 updated charts per week.
The price for the above mentioned package of services, which constitute our “Global Elliott Wave Coverage” subscription, is $2521 per month ( + VAT if applicable depending on the customer jurisdiction vis-à-vis our jurisdiction).
The Quarterly package costs $6875 per 3 months ( + VAT if applicable depending on the customer jurisdiction vis-à-vis our jurisdiction).
The yearly package costs $25000 per 12 months (+ VAT if applicable depending on the customer jurisdiction vis-à-vis our jurisdiction).
1.2 Rules for how the “Global Elliott Wave Coverage” membership can and cannot be used.
– Each subscription is personal, and cannot be shared with other individuals nor with entities such as companies and incorporated businesses. The only exception to this is that all family members of a single household can use one single subscription. People outside of the household cannot use the customer’s subscription.
– The customer can use the subscription from all his/her internet capable devices, such as computers, tablets and smartphones. Use of the subscription from public or semi-public places such as Internet cafés is not recommended, for security reasons.
– Be advised that EWT Investing does track the IP-address and other details from anyone visiting our websites.
– The copyright for any and all material on any EWT Investing website and mail communication belongs to us unless otherwise explicitly mentioned.
– It is strictly forbidden to resell or in any way redistribute any of our analysis work, including but not limited to any written material, any charts, any video material and any audio material. Any such action will be met with a lawsuit.
– Any suspicion that the customer is misusing the subscription in any way, gives us the right to immediately suspend the subscription while an investigation is carried out. If we find that the subscriber has violated the Terms of Serivce, the subscription will be cancelled, no refund will be issued, and legal proceedings might be initiated. If we find that the customer has not violated the Terms of Service, the subscription will be reactivated. No damages for any problems or complications arising from such a temporary loss of access to the services we offer will be awarded.